"I believe in only using my powers when the situation demands it."- Trish to
Patricia Helen "Trish" Mitchell is the eighth child and fifth daughter of the Next Generation of Charmed witches as well as one of the twins of Charmed One; Paige Matthews and mortal Henry Mitchell. She is the younger sister of Hal Mitchell and the twin sister of Kat Mitchell as well as the fifth niece of Prue Trudeau, Piper Halliwell and Phoebe Halliwell.
As one of the only sets of twins in the whole Warren line; Trish along with Kat are very powerful young witches and can be one another's greatest enemy or greatest power. As the daughter of a Charmed One; Trish has shown to have a lot of unique abilities though most of her abilities involve the speeding up time and even blowing things up or setting them a light.
Additionally, Trish possesses the basic powers of a witch; the ability to cast spells, brew potions, and scry for lost objects or people. Like several of her cousins, Trish is part whitelighter, a trait she inherited from her witchlighter mother and despite her witch side, she tends to have a more sympathetic ear to her whitelighter side though she will fight like witch if needed.
Trish is a decedent of the Warren family line of witches dating back to Melinda Warren of the 16th Century.
After celebrating Paige's return to being a social worker, Paige and Henry conceived the twins. It wasn't until Paige was three months gone that she discovered her pregnancy just around the time her sisters both gave birth to their own daughters, having discovered that she was pregnant due to the weird concoction of foods she was eating and after having yelled at her heavily pregnant sister Phoebe for PJ accidentally hitting Hal.
After confirming that she was pregnant, Paige started to have problems with her being too hot and night and then too cold during the day and then during a fight with a demon she managed to tap into her twins' powers by setting one demon on fire and another to ice. The combination of the different powers caused for Paige to seek out Ava, a doctor and gypsy that she knew from the past and found out that she was pregnant with twin girls. Upon hearing this Paige almost went nuclear with her having accidentally blown up Coop whom luckily re-absorbed after trying to direct her anger away from Henry.
Within days of her discovering she was having twins, Paige began getting attacked by different demons wanting to take or kill her twins. It was through the demon hunts that Paige discovered that there was a prophecy involving the twins saying that they will either destroy the world in fire or ice or they will work to make it a better world. With all the demon attacks, all of which were putting a strain on Paige and Henry's relationship the witch moved Hal and herself in with Piper for a couple of weeks though living at the manor seemed to cause the twins to go haywire with every other power she used either being of fire or ice as well as causing a destructive path.
In March just two months shy of her due date, Paige was again attacked by a demon while at work, however she was protected by a strange blonde haired witch with the powers of telekinesis whom managed to vanquish the demon with a letter opener. After the vanquish, Paige found herself in labor with the blonde witch taking her to the hospital and disappearing before she could thank her.
Early Life Edit
Trish Mitchell was born on March 20, 2009 to Warren witch and Charmed One; Paige Matthews and mortal Henry Mitchell at San Francisco Memorial hospital and at exactly at 11:55pm, with her twin sister Kat being born ten minutes later at 12:05am on March 21, 2009 which was a big surprise for the whole family as the twins were a nearly two months early. Due to having twins, Henry was to give Trish her first name and Kat her middle name while Paige did the other with the two naming their older daughter Patricia Helen Mitchell.
Trish, besides being an identical twin, looks very much like her mother.
- Hair: Trish originally had longish sandy brown hair although over the years her hair has changed a lot and is now shoulder length strawberry blonde thought to have been a result of a potion explosion like her Mom. Trish's hair is usually left straight although she does occasionally curl it.
- Appearance: In terms of appearance, Trish is a beautiful and attractive young woman with pale skin, rosy cheeks and a pair of almond shaped dark brown eyes, that she inherited from her mother. Like her sister, Kat, she is tall standing at 5'6" a few inches taller than her mother with long legs, and a lean yet athletic build all stemming from her sports like activities.
- Wardrobe: Trish has a feminine but tomboyish type of style and is typically seen wearing green and orange colours similar to that of her powers. She chooses to wear tops and t-shirts often wearing layers and occasionally wears flannels and jeans and wears a brownish suede jacket. Trish wears subtle makeup and is also seen wearing a orange crystal and a Wiccan charm bracelet.
Trish is seen as being a very brave, patient, kind and sensitive young girl with a sweet and optimistic nature with her believing in the good in everyone. Often credited for having a strong sense of what's morally right and just. She is highly intelligent and loves nature, though she is fairly shy and tries to resolve things peacefully with her having a strong dislike for aggression. Unlike her sister, Trish is a very forgiving person which she shows fairly often even if someone she cares about lies to her and demonstrates a quick mind. She is also shown to be courageous, determined and is fairly shy.
Likely the most kindest person in the family, Trish is also very strong tempered, and strong-willed but struggles with being a pushover, and when her Mother died, she fell apart with her being so close to her Mom. Trish is often seen as being the peacemaker in her family being the calm to Kat's storm as well as her being the smart and responsible one. She prefers to use her brain more than her brawn but she's a powerful witch, despite being more whitelighter. Trish is also quite insecure in the way the world works but she is brave and will do anything for family even if she is a bit of a pushover and like her powers she is a warm person.
As a Warren witch, Trish is found to be stubborn and sarcastic though being more whitelighter than witch with her being a pacifist and only ever really getting involved in a demon hunt when her family is in trouble and is considered as the good twin. She is the patient and loving type, but can also be very strong and practical when she doesn't get what she wants. She is a very kind, with a sweet nature as well as being more logical than impulsive in comparison to her sister with her being known as the one with common sense.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Active Powers Edit
- Molecular Acceleration: The ability to speed up molecules, causing object to catch fire. This was the first ability that Trish gained access too, and was not powerful enough to cause explosions like her Aunt Piper, though she did later develop that ability and channels the ability with her hands and other than her chlorokinesis is the ability that she uses the most and has gained enough control over the ability to just speed up time a little without setting things on fire however it only speeds up a minutes worth of time.
- Molecular Combustion: The ability to speed up molecules to the point that they explode. This was the second wiccan ability that Trish received first using it when she was five with the ability being a natural progression for her acceleration with her channelling the ability with her hands and was taught in using the ability by her Aunt Piper. After her mother's temporary death, Trish's molecular combustion went a little out of control though Kat helped her to gain control over the ability again.
- Pyrokinesis: The ability to generate and manipulate fire and heat. Trish first received this ability when she was ten with her channelling the ability with her mind and eyes, she needs to give an intense look at what she wants to set on fire. She is a little fearful of this ability knowing how much destruction the ability can cause and tends to only use the ability in Magic school were it was safe to use.
- Chlorokinesis: The ability to manipulate plants and nature. Although she is more known for her fire power, this is found to be Trish's strongest ability with her often able to manipulate and bring plants to life and channels the ability with a wave of her hands. She first received the ability when she was seven after learning about plants and the family first thought the ability to be projection until Trish began to use the ability more often, and has since been her favourite power due to her love of nature.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and individuals by using your mind. Despite being more involved with her whitelighter side, Trish had inherited her Aunt Prue's version of telekinesis, channelling the ability with her mind, similar to her Aunt's first encounter with the power and has shown to be quite accomplished with this ability though she prefers to use her other abilities. Trish is also fought to be the least powerful telekinetic in her family with her cousins being more powerful in using this ability.
- Augmentation: The ability to enhance one's and other's abilities. Trish channels this ability by hand to hand contact with her twin sister; Kat, and it is only with Kat that she can access this power. When the twins first accessed this power was when they both turned thirteen and their party and created a small disaster by enhancing their powers of fire and ice, since then they have learned how to dampen and enhance their powers depending on the situations.
Whitelighter Powers Edit
- Orbing: The ability to teleport oneself from one place to another with the use of orbs. Due to being part-whitelighter, Trish can naturally orb, and is able to go anywhere including places she has never been before. She is able to remote orb people form one place to another and is one of her most used abilities with her being more in touch with her orbing abilities.
- Healing: The ability to heal the injuries and wounds of others. Due to being part-whitelighter, Trish is able to heal, with her first receiving the ability when she was two and using it only with her sister, however she later learned to use the ability by herself with her first using it when she was eight.
- Sensing: The ability to locate charges as well as the family. Due to being part-whitelighter, Trish is able to sense people, and has shown to be very powerful with this ability and able to sense witches in a five mile radius from every direction, though the ability occasionally overwhelms her.
- Cloaking: The ability to hide yourself or someone magically from others. Due to being part-whitelighter, Trish has the ability to cloak herself and occasionally uses this ability when she is spying on her charges or when she is spying on her sister.
- Glamouring: The ability to change one's appearance into the form of another. Due to being witchlighter, Trish has the ability to glamour her appearance, and tends to use the ability to glamour herself into her twin sister, especially when Kat does something she needs to apologise for.
Basic Powers Edit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals. As a witch, Trish naturally has this ability and although she is known more for her potion making, she does have unique capabilities with her spells yet Trish tends to refer to Kat when it comes to spells.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions. As a witch, Trish naturally has this ability and especially due to her science skills, has shown to be a very powerful potion mixer with her creating new and unique potions in order to fight demons, and is the one between the twins that is the best with potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate another person or object via a crystal and a map. As a witch, Trish naturally has this ability, and even uses Billie's computerised version of scrying.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead. As a witch, Trish naturally has this ability, and is able to often summon her Grandmother, and her Grams from the dead.
Other Powers Edit
- Power of Twelve: As the child of the Charmed Ones', Trish has a unique connection with her cousins, with them being able to sense each other, and each have a limited form of telepathy.
- High Resistance: The ability to be more resilient to powers that could be potentially lethal.
- Advanced Combat: As the child of a Charmed One, Trish has been trained to fight by her Aunt Phoebe, her father Henry and her Uncle Charlie.
- Temporary Powers: As a witch and child of a Charmed One, Trish has temporarily been able to use abilities not belonging to them, due to either a spell or a transformation.
Professional Life Edit
- School Student: Trish is a student at Washington High school, and is shown to be the more academic twin with her having spend most of her time trying to maintain her high grades with her having a 4.0gpa. Within her last two years of school, Trish struggled with becoming a more rounded student, wanting to gain entrance into Stanford, and joined the debate, Maths, and gymnastics clubs. She also joined the track team, and was considered for the varsity team, however wanted to focus more on her grades.
- College Student: Trish has recently been offered a position at Stanford University in order to study medicine following in the footsteps of her cousins; Wyatt and PJ, which she received thanks to a partial academic scholarship, and unlike her cousins; Trish has spent most of her time invested in getting a medical degree and wants to begin a career in either the ER or neurosurgery though she is apart of the universities track team however like in high school she does it for fun.
Kat is Trish's twin sister and her most closest and best of friends. As a result of being twin sisters, Trish and Kat have always shared everything with one another as well as sharing a strange connection with. Like with most twins, the pair had created their own little world, a world in which they would often pretend to be the other and in which they had their own little language, to the point that Paige and Henry were concerned about the girls' social state however soon found that despite the girls being really close they did have different interests and personalities especially with Trish being dubbed as the good twin.
After the deaths of their mother, Aunts and Uncles, Kat had managed to stay strong and allow Trish the time to grief although at night, it would be Trish that would try to help counsel Kat. The pair have always stuck with one another and when the other one gets into trouble they are right there to back them up, though mostly it is Kat that is in trouble however Kat did help Trish while she was being bullied. Like any family however, the two believe in one another and would be willing to do anything for one another and like sisters, they do have their fights with their last fight resulting in them both changing their hairstyles, but always eventually come back together with them realizing that they are stronger together than they ever are apart.
Hal is Trish's older brother, and a confidant of hers. Growing up, Trish spent most of her time with Kat leading to her not having as great a relationship with him than with her, with Hal having a slight inferiority complex with Trish's powers, however as they grew older they developed a better relationship with one another with them appearing to be on the same wavelength and she is the one that helps him with finding out what he wants to do with his life.
However like most families, Trish and Hal do have their moments with the pair fighting a little when it comes to a lot of Trish's mannerisms. There is also a bit of a gap between them as Hal shared a rebellious nature with Kat, that he didn't with Trish however as he has gotten older he has learned to be a little bit more like Trish.
- Patricia: Derived from the Latin word patrician, meaning "noble", it is the feminine form of the masculine given name Patrick. The name Patricia was the second most common female name in the United States according to the 1990 US Census.
- Mitchell: Mitchell or Mitchel is an English and Scottish surname with two etymological origins. In some cases the name is derived from the Middle English and Old French (and Norman French) name Michel, a vernacular form of the name Michael. The personal name Michael is ultimately derived from a Hebrew name, meaning "Who is like God". In other cases the surname Mitchell is derived from the Middle English (Saxon and Anglian) words michel, mechel, and muchel, meaning "big". In some cases, the surname Mitchell was adopted as an equivalent of Mulvihill; this English-language surname is derived from the Irish-language Ó Maoil Mhichíl, meaning "descendant of the devotee of St. Michael".
- Trish is the fifth daughter and eighth cousin born into the next Generation, though she had believed she was the fourth daughter and fifth cousin up until she was ten.
- Trish's name derived from her mother's biological mother; Patty Halliwell and Paige's adoptive mother's name; Helen Matthews.
- Trish and Kat may be the first twins in the family line.
- Trish is the only one of her cousins that can actually sing.
- Trish has no favourite colour, as she likes all colours.
- She was a vegetarian for a year before she had to eat some bacon.
- Trish can't cook, however she is an excellent baker.
- She is known for being the responsible twin.
- Trish is more connected with her whitelighter side while Kat is more connected with her witch side.
- Trish is very zen as she gets Henry to buy aromatherapy candles and takes walks in the park.