"You pretend to be so confident, but I know the truth. You're afraid everyone can see what you really are." - Tori to Parker.
Victoria Phoebe "Tori" Trudeau is the firstborn daughter and fifth child of the next Generation of Charmed witches as well as the firstborn daughter of Charmed One; Prue (Halliwell) Trudeau and whitelighter; Andy Trudeau. She is the oldest sister of Drew and Briana Trudeau and the oldest niece of Piper Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell and Paige Matthews.
Tori is a decedent of the Warren line of witches dating back to Melinda Warren of the 16 Century.
Early Life Edit
Tori Trudeau was born June 22, 2008 to Warren witch and Charmed One; Prue Trudeau and whitelighter; Andy Trudeau at Boston General Hospital. Unlike the rest of her family bar her Aunt Paige and her siblings, Tori's birth was kept a secret from the Halliwell family
Tori seems to take after her mother in every way bar her hair which is like her father's.
- Hair: Tori has long, thick and dark brown hair worn in loose waves, and so much like her father's hair. Ever since she was a little girl, Tori became obsessed with growing out her hair and leaving it long and to this day it is still the same length at it was, even despite her now wearing more updos.
- Appearance: In terms of appearance, Tori is a very beautiful and gorgeous young woman, with her having blue green eyes, full lips, rosy cheeks and lightly tanned skin. She tends to go for light make-up and has her mother's height at 5'3" with a slim and petite frame. Though beautiful, Tori doesn't seem to see her own beauty very well much to her father's annoyance.
- Wardrobe: Tori usually tends to go with the innocence look, with her usually wearing white or pale colored dresses with some type of distinct patterns and stripes, though on meeting her cousins, she starts to wear darker shades as well as jeans, jackets and blouses and also makes use of her jewelry box with her wearing bracelets and necklaces but the one thing she always wears is a necklace with her name on it and a Wicca charm bracelet with the Triquettra on it.
Tori has always held both love, loyalty and respect for her family though she is a quiet girl living a sheltered life due to the lack of supernatural intervention in her life, yet her mother's over-protectiveness has caused her to become a little hot tempered, which is a bad combination with her level of power. With her sharing a lot of thing in common with her Aunt Phoebe, she seems to have a rebellious nature and often becomes angered when her mother becomes to maternal on her, as it is not the way of their relationship.
Tori's base personality seems to be that of a sweet girl longing for a normal life, however the events of her life, in particular the almost death of her sister; Briana, and her mother's grief for her Aunts, have given her a dark side that she is not afraid to use, if the situation calls for it. She also has a manipulative side, as she became very involved in her mother's deceit against the Charmed children. Though she enjoys music, and often uses it when she is feeling hurt, and especially when she accidentally uses her powers and when someone hurts her or anyone she cares about, she won't rest until she makes them pay. Tori can be quite overconfident in her abilities, and it always frustrates her when she doesn't get or understand something, but has also shown bravery and traits similar to her parents, with her willing to make sacrifices especially in order to protect her brother and sister.
When feeling hurt, she tends to recede into the scared, skittish and quiet young girl she had once been after the near death of her sister though in meeting her family, Tori has completely changed with her slowly starting to regain faith in her abilities and herself, and becomes stronger for it, embracing her powers as a witch and despite the tragic events in her life, Tori is still a very positive and upbeat person and also becomes more independent, ambitious and determined. She places the safety of her friends over her own agenda as well as holding the Halliwell traits of stubbornness, love, loyalty and sarcasm.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Active Powers Edit
- Pyrokinesis: The ability to create, control, and manipulate fire. Channeling the ability with her hands, this is one of Tori's favorite and primary powers with her often using her fire power for both battles and for her everyday life. She uses this power to light candles when casting a spell, and is taking an advanced fire starting class at Magic school to become an even better pyrokinetic.
- Aerokinesis: The ability to create, control, and manipulate air. Channeling the ability with her hands, Prue originally thought that Tori had the power of telekinesis like her though later found it was over air. Through time Tori has learned to use the ability like telekinesis, thanks to her mother's teachings. She has become amazing with her aerokinesis, with being her second most used power.
- Hydrokinesis: The ability to create, control, and manipulate water. Similar to her other powers, Tori learns to channels her power through her hands, and although she is not as strong with her water than she is with her fire and air, she still has more control than that of her earth powers. However she only uses her powers when she needs too, and has learned enough to have complete control over her hydrokinesis.
- Geokinesis: The ability to manipulate the earth itself. Like her other abilities, Tori channels her powers with her hands and like her hydrokinesis, she struggles a lot with using her geokinesis and occasionally causes earthquakes which terrifies her. Tori spends a while trying to learn to use her powers, and then stops after causing a global disaster and stops again. However she has seen that her future self has full control over her Geokinesis and has even been able to create earth.
Whitelighter Powers Edit
- Orbing: The ability to teleport oneself from one place to another with the use of orbs. Due to being part-whitelighter, Tori can naturally orb, and is able to go anywhere including places she has never been before. She is able to remote orb people form one place to another with her remote orbing, but despite her powers she'd rather do things the old fashion way than with her orbing.
- Healing: The ability to heal the injuries and wounds of others. Due to being part-whitelighter, Tori is able to heal, and like with her orbing abilities she tends to want to do things the old fashion way unless healing is a last resort, despite this Tori is found to be quite an experienced healer.
- Sensing: The ability to locate charges as well as the family. Due to being part-whitelighter, Tori is able to sense people, and had learned by playing a game of hide and seek with her family using her sensing and her cloaking helping her to learn although she is not as good with her sensing abilities as her siblings.
- Cloaking: The ability to hide yourself or someone magically from others. Due to being part-whitelighter, Tori has the ability to cloak herself, and had learned by playing a game of hide and seek with her family using her cloaking and her sensing helping her to learn although she is not as good with her cloaking abilities as her siblings, although its not from a lack of trying.
- Glamouring: The ability to change one's appearance into the form of another. Due to being part-whitelighter, Tori has the ability to glamour her appearance, although she doesn't tend to use this ability unless it becomes necessary though even then she tends to relay more on spells than her power.
Basic Powers Edit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate another person or object via a crystal and a map.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
Other Powers Edit
- Power of Three: The collective power of the Charmed Ones that enhances their powers.
- High Resistance: The ability to be more resilient to powers that could be potentially lethal.
- Advanced Combat: As the child of a Charmed One, Tori has been trained to fight by her parents; Andy Trudeau and, Prue Trudeau.
- Temporary Powers: As a witch and child of a Charmed One, Tori has temporarily been able to use abilities not belonging to them, due to either a spell or a transformation.
Professional Life Edit
- School student: Tori is in the sixth grade at Roosevelt Middle school in San Francisco, California and is in the same class as her cousins; Melinda and Parker. As a student, Tori is similar to that of PJ and Chris with her being very intelligent and has shown intelligence beyond her years though was against moving up a grade while at her old school, and wasn't given the option when she moved to Roosevelt high. Tori has shown to be like her Aunt Paige and cousin Hal; with her having a very creative side with her in the schools art program, alongside being in the glee club. Despite herself, Tori was also involved in cheerleading while going to school in Boston which she did not do at Roosevelt.
Connor Jenkins Edit
Connor is one of Tori's closest friends. Since moving to San Francisco and becoming apart of the Halliwell family; Tori has found herself growing close with Connor Jenkins and the two begin to develop a close relationship with one another. The two can be the same, but they can also be the complete opposite with one another. The two share a love of magic with one another with Connor teaching Tori a range of different magic and Tori teaching Connor other forms of magic. Despite the year difference between the two they are very close with one another.
- Victoria: Victoria means "victory" in Latin, being borne by the Roman goddess of victory. It is also a feminine form of VICTORIUS. This name was borne by a 4th-century saint and martyr from North Africa.
- Trudeau: Trudeau is French from a pet form of the personal name Thouroude or perheraps Gertrude. A Trudeau from the Aunis region of France in documented in Montreal in 1666 with the variant Truteau.
- Tori is the second born daughter and the fifth cousin born into the next Generation, although it was unknown to the family that she or her siblings existed until Tori became eleven.
- Tori's name derived from Prue's father; Victor Bennett's first name and was also named after Prue's sister Phoebe, due to Prue being to fearful to give see her family.
- Tori is very close with Connor Jenkins and DJ Morris.
- Tori and Connor first bonded with one another when he helped her to create a bracelet to give to Tori's cousins Chris as he was being hurt in his dreams, and wanted to protect him.
- Tori loves strawberry ice cream with walnuts sprinkled on top.