"By the way, thanks for your help tonight. I'm sorry that it takes me being in danger for you to even talk to me." - Parker to PJ.
Parker Penelope Halliwell is the fourth daughter and seventh child of the next Generation of Charmed witches as well as the second born daughter of Charmed One; Phoebe Halliwell and Coop, the cupid. She is the younger sister of PJ Halliwell and the older sister of Peyton Halliwell and the fourth niece of Prue Trudeau, Piper Halliwell and Paige Matthews.
Destined to hold the next Power of Three, Parker is seen as being a pretty powerful young witch. Like her cousins, she is seen to have a multitude of powers and much more than her mother and Aunts before her with her being the witch focused on mind and movement such as telekinesis and astral projection, and as a result of her cupid side also holds more of her mother's abilities.
Additionally, Parker possesses the basic powers of a witch; the ability to cast spells, brew potions, and scry for lost objects or people. She is also able to access the Power of Three as well as abilities from the Goddess of War, making her very protective of her family and especially her sisters.
Parker is a decedent of the Warren family line of witches dating back to Melinda Warren of the 16th Century.
In 2006, during the battle against Billie and Christy Jenkins, Phoebe had a dream of her hearts desires, and saw two little girls; she later discovered that the little girls, were her daughters' PJ and Parker. The dreams about a second girl continued for Phoebe well into her pregnancy with her daughter PJ, as she started having visions or dreams of two little girls playing in the park.
Almost a year after the birth of her daughter PJ, Phoebe found out that she was yet again pregnant at the same time as she discovered through a shared premonition with Piper over Melinda Warren, that Piper was also pregnant with a little girl of her own too. The revelation of the pregnancy was a huge surprise for her as Parker was very much unexpected for Phoebe and Coop. Although they tend to say that she is their favourite surprise.
Like with her pregnancy with PJ, Phoebe struggled a lot with her powers, though she didn't have access to any new abilities they did cause her own powers to become hectic with her empathy and visions going haywire with Phoebe having a lot of visions about Cole Turner, her ex-husband as well as of her sisters and her. During the pregnancy Phoebe seemed to have a lot of demons coming after her all wanting to take the child of a Charmed One as well as a lot of visits from her deceased relatives such as her Grams, her mother and even a visit from Melinda Warren.
Early Life Edit
Parker Halliwell was born on November 16, 2008, on the day of Chris' fourth birthday, to Warren witch and Charmed One; Phoebe Halliwell and Coop the cupid in the Halliwell Manor. Despite the unconventional place of birth, Parker was soon doted on by her family, especially Chris who saw Parker as a birthday present. Within a month of her birth, and like with her older sister PJ and cousin Hal, Parker was given a joint Wiccaning with her cousin; Melinda to celebrate them into the Warren line.
Parker is a very gorgeous young woman, that looks near identical to her mother.
- Hair: Parker has shoulder length dark brown hair, which she inherited from her mother, and is usually worn loose, though sometimes it is pulled up though she used to wear it in various styles. All her life she has hand long hair, and as she matured she has dressed her hair less messily and does a mix of curling and straightening her hair, though it is naturally curly.
- Appearance: In terms of appearance, Parker is widely gorgeous young woman with light olive skin, a pair of almond shaped hazel eyes that although are her mother's brown has a shade of green to them. She has a slender figure with an athletic build with high cheekbones despite her very tall height with her being the tallest of the Halliwell women. Parker has also entertained the idea of getting a tattoo.
- Wardrobe: Parker has a natural and relaxed sense of style favoring an earthy color palette with plaid and floral prints. Often she pairs soft feminine pieces such as fashionable dresses and skirts with leather or denim, such as belts, boots, or jeans. Though when she has to dress up she does it with a unique sense of style. She has been seen to wear many accessories such as large, dangle earrings, long pendants, necklaces and a variety of rings and always wears her silver locket with the Triquettra engraved on it and a charm bracelet with a triquettra, the letter P and a lot more little charms.
Parker is described as being tough as nails, and can also, at times, but brash, impulsive and slightly immature young woman yet she can also be fairly tough, feisty and witty. She is one of the most rebellious of the Halliwell cousins, and is thought to be very similar to that of her cousin Chris Halliwell with them both being very independent and stubborn individuals that will do more than anything for family. As well as showing typical Halliwell sarcasm which comes out mostly towards her mother.
As a witch, Parker possesses extensive knowledge of magic, her birthright of witchcraft, and the usage of her powers. Like with Chris she can also be very manipulative and secretive. She always speaking her mind and is more than a little standoffish, but she is also very stubborn yet can also be very blunt which leads to her offending a lot more people than she helps. Parker is fearless, and headstrong knowing that when something goes through her mind, she'll do it unless something directly tells her not to do it.
Parker is a demon hunter, and often takes pleasure in her job as a witch, as she is a very determined and pushy person that often acts without thinking but seems to learn from her mistakes as well as being compassionate and loving. She is more than often letting her cousin and best friend; Melinda be the calm to her storm as well as constantly fighting with her big sister PJ and forcing Peyton to be the voice of reason between the sisters. Parker also has a lot of negative energy towards her mother as well as abandonment and betrayal. Parker is also willing to do anything to protect her family; even if it means going against her own strict morals, with her unstoppable passion for family being her biggest vulnerability.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Active Powers Edit
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and individuals by using your mind. Other than her Beaming, her telekinesis was one of the first abilities that she gained access too with her being eighteen months old just like PJ, and this is also one of her most powerful and strongest abilities, having inherited the power from her Aunt Prue.
- Astral Projection: The ability to project one's consciousness into an astral form outside the body. At the age of five, Parker developed this ability from her Aunt Prue, and has showed that she is more powerful in this ability than the elder with her being able to keep herself awake while in her astral form. However like her Aunt, Parker also developed an alternative astral form that does occasionally escape her and cause hassle.
- Thought Projection: The ability to bring thoughts, fictional, inanimate objects to life. At the age of ten, Parker received one of her most powerful abilities in her thought projection, similar to conjuring, all she needs to do is draw and project it to life. She does however struggle a bit with this ability sometimes with her sometimes letting the wrong things escape her drawings though Leo is trying to teach her.
- Hydrokinesis: The ability to create, control and manipulate water. This was the ability that Parker least expected herself to receive due to her fear of water, however she has quickly managed to get the hang of the ability, and has an impressive amount of control over her hydrokinetic powers. Parker channels this ability through her hands and occasionally channels it into her telekinesis.
- Super Strength: The ability to possess strength far greater than average humans. Like her sister, Parker received this ability on her thirteenth birthday, and has struggled in using the ability with her being unable to control her strength, and sometimes causing more trouble than helping. This is the one ability she has that she doesn't regularly use.
- Empathy: The ability to feel, sense and understand other people's feelings and emotions. Like her sister PJ, empathy is not one of Parker's best abilities though she does have more control over the ability than PJ although she does have some struggles and mostly relays on Peyton and Melinda to help her in controlling her empathy which seemed to get worse after the death of her parents.
Cupid Powers Edit
- Beaming: The ability to teleport oneself from one place to another with the use of hearts. Due to being part-cupid, Parker can naturally beam, and is able to go anywhere including places he has never been before. She is able to remote beam people form one place to another and like her sister PJ, this was the first power that Parker received.
- Sensing: The ability to locate charges as well as the family. Due to being part-cupid, Parker is able to sense people, though her sensing abilities have a little to be desired of with her often sensing the wrong people although she has no trouble sensing her sisters, or Melinda.
- Cloaking: The ability to hide yourself or someone magically from others. Due to being part-cupid, Parker has the ability to cloak herself and is considered as being one of the best cloakers in her family, with her being able to hide herself from everyone with the exception of her cousin Chris.
- Glamouring: The ability to change one's appearance into the form of another. Due to being part-cupid, Parker has the ability to glamour her appearance, and has shown to have a fair bit of control with this ability despite it not being her best with her having learnt everything she knows from her Aunt Paige.
Basic Powers Edit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals. As a witch, Parker naturally has this ability and has showed to be just as amazing at spell casting as her mother; Phoebe. She has managed to create quite a few spells, as well as creating her own Book of Shadows with her mother for her sisters and her.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions. As a witch, Parker naturally has this ability and has showed to be quite the potion master despite her often leaving the potion making to either her sisters or Melinda, and has also added quite a few potions to her own Book of Shadows.
- Scrying: The ability to locate another person or object via a crystal and a map. As a witch, Parker naturally has this ability, and even uses Billie's computerised version of scrying.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead. As a witch, Parker naturally has this ability, and is able to often summon her Grandmother, and her Grams from the dead.
Other Powers Edit
- Power of Twelve: As the child of the Charmed Ones', Parker has a unique connection with her cousins, with them being able to sense each other, and each have a limited form of telepathy.
- Bond: Unlike a lot of her cousins, Parker has a unique bond with her sisters; PJ and Peyton, which is far superior to the power of twelve bond that she has with her cousins; with Parker being able to sense their thoughts, feelings and pains. It is thought that the bond is due to them being the next generation of Charmed Ones.
- High Resistance: The ability to be more resilient to powers that could be potentially lethal.
- Advanced Combat: As the child of a Charmed One, Parker has been trained to fight by her mother Phoebe, her Uncle Henry and her Uncle Charlie.
- Temporary Powers: As a witch and child of a Charmed One, Parker has temporarily been able to use abilities not belonging to them, due to either a spell or a transformation.
Professional Life Edit
- School Student: Parker is a student at Washington High school, and despite her rebellious nature is a very intelligent student, however when it comes to school, she doesn't really apply herself with her doing just enough to get Bs and As in school but not enough for people to think she'll go much further. As a student, Parker spends most of her time getting into trouble and being sent to the Head's office. While in school, she seems to have a big love for all things science and as a result of wanting to spend more time with Melinda she had joined the school newspaper.
- Teaching Assistant: With confusion over whether or not to go to college, Parker, similar to her cousin Hal, was offered the chance to get into teaching at Magic school, by her Uncle Leo, with him hoping it would give her some guidance for her future with her working at Magic school for a couple of hours after school and a few at the weekend. However during her tenure at Magic school, she has found herself really enjoying herself and liking the idea of being able to teach future witches, with her deciding to do Education and Business at college.
Melinda is Parker's maternal cousin through their mothers as well as her best friend. Despite being cousins, Melinda and Parker have always been raised together especially due to the sixteen day difference between the two as they have always stuck together and have been closer than close with one another, even to the point were they go demon hunting together and have a plan in order to do so with her taking on potion making and Parker being the spell caster as they work against the forces of evil with one another. After the death of the Charmed Ones, and their fathers, the pair became even closer with them Parker falling in on herself and Melinda being the only one that can reach her, which quickly resulted in the two being sent to the same middle school together.
The two also share a lot of similarities with one another such as them both being orphans and having an older sibling as well as being in the same grade and now they are in the same school and even share a bedroom with one another. Though like most friends the pair have often been lead apart and had their fights, such as when they met Tori, but have always been able to come back together with them both sharing a bond that will never break with them often putting everything on the line for one another.
PJ is Parker's older sister. In the beginning Parker and PJ were extremely close with one another with them sharing a room and being the only half witch half cupid's in the world. The pair used to do everything together and even inherited their bigger abilities at the same time. They had a healthy dose of sibling rivalry between them especially when it came to their witch skills.
However over time things began to become strained between the pair with Parker having a lot of insecurities about being as good a witch as PJ. Things seemed to get worse when their parents were killed causing Parker to go into a slight depression. On meeting their Aunt Prue, she says that their relationship is the same as Phoebe and hers was, and although the pair fight, they are still sisters, and always have one another's back with Parker willing to give up everything and anything in order to protect her sisters. Though Parker does wish that she had more of a relationship with PJ.
Peyton is Parker's baby sister. Like PJ, Parker is very close with her baby sister, even though there is a four year difference between the two sisters, and like their elder sister, Parker is extremely protective over Peyton, especially as the younger has a limited amount of active powers against the forces of evil, and loves spending time with her and doing everything she can for the younger, though she does tend to put the younger one in the middle when she is fighting with PJ.
Despite always putting Peyton in the middle of her fights with their elder sister, she spends a lot of her time trying to help Peyton, with her being the one to mostly teach the younger about being a witch, as well as spending time with her in general. Although like most sisters; Parker and Peyton still fight mostly because of PJ's behaviour with the younger often taking charge and acting older than her years, especially in comparison to Parker.
- Parker: It is a rather uncommon English language masculine or feminine unisex givenname of Old English origin, meaning "park keeper", hence also an Old English occupational surname. Parker was more common in the 19th century as a personalname than it is now. The name has variants.
- Halliwell: Derived from any of the several places named with the Old English pre 7th Century elements "halig" meaning "holy", plus "well(a)", a well or spring. These places include Halliwell in Lancashire, recorded as Haliwell circa 1200; Holwell in Dorset and Oxfordshire appearing respectively as Halegewelle and Haliwelle in the Domesday Book of 1086; Halwell and Halwill in Devonshire, recorded as Halgewilla in 1086, and Holywell in Northumberland, Kent, Cambridgeshire and Cornwall.
- Parker is the fourth daughter and the seventh cousin born into the next Generation, though she had believed she was the third daughter and sixth cousin until she was eleven.
- Parker was named after her Grams' Penny Halliwell, though she is nicknamed Parker, and also gets her middle name by a list of 50 P names given to her by her sister Paige.
- Parker, her mother Phoebe and her cousin Wyatt are the only Halliwells born in the Manor, though Claire Jenkins was born there too despite not being a Halliwell.
- Parker was born a year and seven months after her sister PJ, and sixteen days before Melinda.
- Unlike her older sister, PJ, Parker's birth was not foreseen by their mother, Phoebe.
- Parker was afraid of the water up until she was eight, as she had a fear that she may drown. Ironically she is gifted with the power of hydrokinesis.
- Parker's best and favourite subject in school is science.
- Parker's favourite gift was a Wiccan Charm bracelet she got from her mother on the day Phoebe died.
- According to Charlie DeLuca, Parker has abandonment issues.