"" - Mike
Michael "Mike" Morris is the youngest son and child of Shelia and Darryl Morris, and the younger brother of DJ Morris. He is also a family friend of the Halliwell family in particular; Wyatt Halliwell.
This first section is called a lead. You'll want to fill it with the most important aspects of the character's life. Think about a newspaper article. Put the best stuff up front!
Early Life Edit
Mike Morris was born in 2001 to mortals; Darryl and Shelia Morris in San Francisco, California, and the younger brother of DJ Morris. Not much is known about his younger life however it is known that Shelia struggled a bit when he was born and that he spent a lot of time with baby Wyatt Halliwell before his family moved from San Francisco to the East coast in 2005, and then later moved to New York.
Mike returned to San Francisco when he was ten and quickly re-friended Wyatt Halliwell. Despite the age difference, Mike spent a lot of his time hanging out with his brother DJ, the Halliwell brothers; Wyatt, and Chris, and Will Sommers.
Mike is said to look like a mix between his parents
- Appearance: In terms of appearance,
- Wardrobe: In terms of style,
Powers and Abilities Edit
Natural Abilities Edit
- Fighting Skills: As the son and brother of cops, Mike was taught a lot about being able to defend himself, against both demonic and daily issues that he faces in his daily life.
Professional Life Edit
DJ Morris Edit
DJ is Mike's older brother and best friend. Growing up the brothers bonded a lot over their knowledge of the supernatural something they believed that most people couldn't bond over. Due to having moved across the country, DJ and Mike spent a long time with one another creating a close bonding friendship between the two brothers. A bond that grew over time to the point that Mike became highly jealous when he learned of DJ's destiny as a whitelighter feeling that he would eventually lose his brother.
- Michael: The name Michael is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Michael is: Who is like God? Gift from God. In the Bible, St. Michael was the conqueror of Satan and patron saint of soldiers.
- Morris: Variant of Maurice, a borrowing from the French which is derived from the Late Latin Mauritius (Moorish), a derivative of Maurus (a Moor). The Moors were a Muslim people of mixed Arab and Berber descent; thus the name came to mean "dark" or "swarthy" in reference to their coloring.