"Dad, humor's subjective. I mean we're talking, like, multiple levels of interpretation here!" - Drew to Andy.
Andrew Warren "Drew" Trudeau is the youngest son and tenth child of the Next Generation of Charmed witches as well as one of Charmed One; Prue (Halliwell) Trudeau and whitelighter; Andy Trudeau. He is the younger brother of Tori Trudeau and the older brother of Briana Trudeau and the youngest nephew of Piper Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell and Paige Matthews.
Although believed to have been Wyatt, Drew is discovered to be the next King Arthur with Wyatt actually being Merlin. With his power over the sword, he is also found to have the powers over the weather. Like his sisters and several of his cousins, Drew is a witchlighter with his mother being a witch and his father being a whitelighter. Additionally, Drew possesses the basic powers of a witch; the ability to cast spells, brew potions, and scry for lost objects or people. With all his power, Drew is seen as a formidable young witch.
At eight years old, Drew, is an Elementary school student at Sunnyside Elementary school where he is reluctantly involved in a number of different activities inside and outside of school, though unlike his sisters, Drew has an idea of what he wants to do with his life as he wants to become a police officer like his father and his father's father before him.
Drew is a decedent of the Warren family line of witches dating back to Melinda Warren of the 16th Century.
Nearly a year and a half after giving birth to her firstborn; Tori, Prue discovered that she was yet again pregnant with her having a premonition of a young boy. It was the premonitions that caused for Prue to realize that she was pregnant, though she didn't know what to tell Andy as Prue didn't want to have another child after the pain of having Tori without her sisters being there for her, especially as she had saved her pregnant sister not long before she had conceived. As the pregnancy continued, Prue continued to have visions and dreams of a little boy, it was the continued visions that lead to Prue finally telling Andy of her pregnancy especially as the dreams were making her baby seem all to real making her imagine having a little boy with brown hair and brown eyes. The thought that they were having a little boy caused for the two to look into names.
Surprisingly unlike with Tori, Prue was rarely the victim of demon attacks, although this seemed to scare the elder witch more than anything. As she went further along in her pregnancy, Prue's dreams began to get more and more intense with her having dreams of both the little boy and the remnants of the Lady of the Lake. The dreams began to confuse her as she began to see visions of her sister Piper taking on the powers of the Lady of the Lake, and of her sisters finding out that her nephew; Wyatt was King Arthur. The dreams of Wyatt being King Arthur lead her to believe that the little boy in her visions had something to do with the original King Arthur, which was confirmed when she saw the boy lift the sword from the stone.
On the day that Prue went into labor with Drew, Andy was called away regarding a powerful surge of magic, while Prue began to have terrifying dreams of King Arthur's final moments before he was betrayed. After waking from the dream Prue's water broke just as Andy returned with new of a power surge.
Early Life Edit
Drew Trudeau was born January 24, 2011, to Warren witch and Charmed One; Prue Halliwell and whitelighter; Andy Trudeau at Boston General hospital, like with his big sister; Tori; Drew's birth was kept a secret from the rest of the Warren line however unlike with his sister on the day that Drew was born there was a surge of magic energy the hit the forces of good which magnified their power for several seconds. Due to keeping her children a secret, Prue never had a Wiccaning for Drew.
Drew despite his skinny structure seems to look the double of his mother.
- Hair: Drew has his mother's dishevelled, jet black hair, swept to one side as if wind swept, and similar to that of the rest of the males in his family, tends to keep changing the style of his hair with him continually cutting and growing his hair out depending on where his head is at.
- Appearance: In terms of appearance, Drew is described as a very handsome young man, with and bright sea green eyes like Prue. He is described in a review as having a "Mediterranean" complexion. He also has a sarcastic, troublemaker smile and is of standard height. Drew is very fit, muscular, and lean, and many say he is a very attractive boy and is known for being Prue's double.
- Wardrobe: Drew's choice in clothing leans toward pieces that are comfortable and casual, such as hoodies, flannel button-ups, baseball-style t-shirts, and slim-cut jeans with Vans sneakers. However, he has also been known for wearing active wear during lacrosse and cross-country seasons, such as Under Armour t-shirts and track pants with tennis shoes. He also wears a black band with a triquettra on it as well as a pendent of a trident around his neck.
Drew is a brave, spirited natural leader, and is willing to risk his life to save friends, family, strangers, and sometimes even enemies. He has a sarcastic and smart sense of humour, a laid-back demeanour, and has earned the respect of all the Halliwells. He also earned the trust and respect of the people he doesn't know quickly such as the Jenkins siblings. Drew remains true and never goes back on his word. However, he is definitely not perfect as he is somewhat short-tempered, and thus has trouble controlling his anger (such as when he sees bullying) and tends to do or blurt out things before thinking, no matter the consequences, causing him to get into a lot of trouble. He also feels responsible for everyone and anything which goes wrong such as when his sister Briana, died. Drew is also really reckless and rebellious.
Many people tell him he is brave such as friends, family, strangers, and even the Elders. He also states that he has the same "brooding" look as his Cousin Chris, that always branded him a rebel, and that his mom also has a rebellious streak just like him. Tori mentions that he is technically smart but seems to act dumb; and is obtuse, meaning he doesn't always see the obvious even when it is right in front of him, such as people's feelings and what they are trying to see indirectly. Despite this he is perceptive when he wants to (or needs to) be; such as with dealing with his cousins.
Drew can also be derisively sarcastic and moody, and he dislikes being manipulated or forced to obey. Although he is a powerful witch, he is considered a troublemaker in school, with a track record of expulsions at a death wish. His dyslexia makes learning and reading difficult, and his ADHD makes it hard for him to be attentive or to sit still in class. He has never been one of the "cool" kids in class because he hangs out with supposedly "un-cool" people, such as Tyler Sommers, CJ Jenkins, Peyton and Briana. However despite being half-pacifist, he does have a darker and more dangerous side of himself in his personality.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Active Powers Edit
- Atmokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate all various aspects of the weather at will.
- Empathy: The ability to feel, sense and understand other people's feelings and emotions.
- Electrokinesis: The ability to create and disperse electricity from ones hands.
- Hydrokinesis: The ability to to create, control and manipulate water.
- Telekinetic Orbing: The ability to move or teleport objects through the use of orbs.
- Astral Projection: The ability to project one's consciousness into an astral form outside the body.
Whitelighter Powers Edit
- Orbing: The ability to teleport oneself from one place to another with the use of orbs. Due to being part-whitelighter, Drew can naturally orb, and is able to go anywhere including places he has never been before. He is able to remote orb people form one place to another and
- Healing: The ability to heal the injuries and wounds of others. Due to being part-whitelighter, Drew is able to heal, however his ability is a little different as he can heal himself and others with water rather than a healing glow, with his abilities coinciding with his Wiccan ones further than most witchlighters.
- Sensing: The ability to locate charges as well as the family. Due to being part-whitelighter, Drew is able to sense people,
- Cloaking: The ability to hide yourself or someone magically from others. Due to being part-whitelighter, Drew has the ability to cloak himself
- Glamouring: The ability to change one's appearance into the form of another. Due to being part-whitelighter, Drew has the ability to glamour his appearance,
Basic Powers Edit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals. As a witch, Drew naturally has this ability
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions. As a witch, Drew naturally has this ability
- Scrying: The ability to locate another person or object via a crystal and a map. As a witch, Drew naturally has this ability, and even uses his own computerised version of scrying.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead. As a witch, Drew naturally has this ability, though he only uses it when helping Briana and Tori, as the ability freaks him out.
Other Powers Edit
- Power of Twelve: As the son of the Charmed Ones', Drew has a unique connection with his cousins, with them being able to sense each other, and each have a limited form of telepathy.
- High Resistance: The ability to be more resilient to powers that could be potentially lethal.
- Advanced Combat: As the son of a Charmed One, Drew has been trained to fight by his parents; Andy Trudeau, and Prue Trudeau.
- Temporary Powers: As a witch and son of a Charmed One, Drew has temporarily been able to use abilities not belonging to them, due to either a spell or a transformation.
Professional Life Edit
- School Student: Drew is currently a third grader at Sunnyside Elementary school in the Bay Area of San Francisco, California. As a student, Drew is very similar to that of his cousin; Kat, although with his ADHD he often has a lot of problems in school and since moving they seem to have increased. Though he is very intelligent, his intelligence is sometimes misplaced with people often assuming him to be an idiot even despite his vast intelligence wit him going very in depth while studying however occasionally doing the work for the wrong subject. Drew is also fairly athletic with him being apart of the lacrosse team as well as the young Detectives club in school. Drew, although he doesn't mean it often manages to get himself into a lot of trouble though it is something his mother understands.
Prue (Halliwell) Trudeau Edit
Prue is Drew's mother. Often called a Mommy's boy, Drew and Prue have always had a very close relationship with him always turning to his mother in his time of need. Drew would willingly say that his mother is probably his favorite parent and feels that due to his ADHD his mother seems to understand him more while his father seems to think its some type of attention seeking tactic. Drew once told his teachers to call his Mom when he got in trouble at school when they were going to call his Dad. He also told Prue when he was being bullied and made her promise not to tell his Dad.
When they moved to California, Prue had helped him to understand why, as growing up Drew always wanted to know why, which had caused him a lot of problems. While his Mom was kidnapped his Dad and him got into a fight with him telling his Dad; "Mom would believe me." showing that no matter what he did or didn't do, his mother has always believed him. Their relationship is very unique although similar to his cousin; Chris' and Aunt Piper's relationship. Drew will often do anything for his mother, and has changed his plans to hang out with Prue.
- Andrew: English form of the Greek name Ανδρεας (Andreas), which was derived from ανδρειος (andreios) "manly, masculine", a derivative of ανηρ (aner) "man". In the New Testament the apostleAndrew, the first disciple to join Jesus, is the brother of Simon Peter.
- Trudeau: Trudeau is French from a pet form of the personal name Thouroude or perheraps Gertrude. A Trudeau from the Aunis region of France in documented in Montreal in 1666 with the variant Truteau.
- Drew is the youngest son and the third youngest child of the next generation.
- Drew was named after his father; Andy Trudeau, though he was given a different nickname, and was also named after his family ancestry name Warren.
- Before his sex was determined, Prue referred to him as "she" while Andy referred to him as a "he".
- When Drew gets nervous he has verbal diarrhoea.
- Like his Aunt Paige, Drew is claustrophobic, which often messes with his powers.
- Drew is overly happy and cheerful when he is hopped up on morphine or drunk.
- When he is expressing a point, he often waves his hands.
- Drew is found to be terrible at archery, with him usually hitting others than the board however has very impressive sword skills.
- Drew is on his school's swim team.