"There has to be another way. This is not how it ends." DJ upon dying.
Darryl "DJ" Morris is the oldest son and child of Shelia and Daryl Morris senior, and is the older brother of Michael and Angela Morris. He is also a family friend of the Halliwell family in particular; Wyatt Halliwell.
After his death, the Elders thought he had done enough good in his life and turned him into a whitelighter. Through this DJ now has the powers of orbing, healing and sensing his charges.
DJ is one of the few whitelighters, who's death was never revealed to the public so that he could continue to protect future whitelighter's through his job as a police Inspector.
Early Life Edit
DJ Morris was born 1999 to mortals; Darryl and Shelia Morris in San Francisco, California. Not much is known about his younger life however it is known that Shelia struggled a bit when he was born and that he spent a lot of time with baby Wyatt Halliwell before his family moved from San Francisco to the East coast in 2005, and then later moved to New York.
DJ returned to San Francisco when he was twelve and quickly re-friended Wyatt Halliwell. Despite the age difference, DJ spent a lot of his time hanging out with his brother Mike, the Halliwell brothers; Wyatt, and Chris, and Logan Sommers.
Whitelighter to be Edit
At twenty years old, DJ was working to become a police officer having graduated to the police academy earlier than most, and was working on getting a secondment to working for the Inspectors office. Whilst training he would occasionally see and meet Andy Trudeau, whom at the time was unknown to him. However after he continued to see Andy wherever he was, DJ managed to get the job on the older man, and discovered that he was a whitelighter.
DJ later asked Chris to see why a whitelighter was following him only to discover that because of both his past, and future, of dedicating his life to fighting the good fight, and doing tremendous good, he was destined to be a possible whitelighter candidate, and due to this would require a whitelighter.
Becoming a whitelighter Edit
Having known that he would potentially become a whitelighter for the past five years, DJ has lived his life no differently, and has even made it to the rank of inspector, one of the youngest ever, proving that the Elders were right to choose him. He has pioneered his career on the strange and with the help of his father gets given the cases involving witchcraft and magic.
Whilst on duty DJ was called out to a crime with a suspected demon, the crime, a magic guardian like Kate Sommers, then lead DJ to a band that was being heisted by a demon organisation in order to bring back an ancient demon that had been trapped deep inside the grounds of the bank. Although he called the Halliwell family in on the case, DJ ended up getting into the bank when he thought the demons were going to kill all the witnesses and had managed to save most of them when he was stabbed by an atheme.
Despite being stabbed, DJ still managed to grab the atheme and used it to take out some of the demons just as the Halliwells arrived however DJ collapsed and before the Halliwells could heal him he was gone.
As with all future whitelighters, DJ woke up and was summoned to the council of Elders and given the choice to be reborn as whitelighters or move on to the afterlife upon their death. After talking things through with Andy, his whitelighter, DJ became a whitelighter, however only on the stipulation that he could continue as a police inspector in order to help future generations; of witches and whitelighters to find their way and protect them and was sent back to the bank in a body replica of his former body, and surrounded by orbs.
With the help of the Halliwell family they moved his body into hiding and he returned to his career, however the first thing he did when he got back to work was take leave and with his family told them that he had died and was now a whitelighter. In order to mark the life he had, the family had a private funeral for DJ's past life and he started his life as a new whitelighter with his first charges being the Trudeau siblings.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Active Powers Edit
- Orbing: The ability to teleport through the use of orbs.
- Healing: The ability to heal physical wounds and different injuries.
- Hovering: The ability to rise a few feet in the air, with or without orbs.
- Glamouring: The ability to change one's appearance to look like another human being.
- Photokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate light and orbs.
- Thermokinesis: The ability to mentally control and manipulate heat.
Basic Powers Edit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast and preform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate an object or person by use of a crystal and a map.
Other Powers Edit
- Sensing: The ability to locate and find their charges.
- Cloaking: The ability to hide yourself or others from magical detection. Limited to charges.
- High Resistance: The power to be resistant to potentially lethal powers.
- Reconstitution: The ability to reform the body after it was destroyed.
- Regeneration: The ability to instantly heal oneself after being injured.
- Immortality: The ability to have an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Omnilingualism: The ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it. Limited to the language of their charges.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- DJ was named after his father, and like his father became a Police Inspector.
- DJ's whitelighter was Andy Trudeau, his father's previous partner and friend.
- DJ found out when he was twenty that he was destined to become a whitelighter and become one five years later at twenty five.
- DJ is one of the few whitelighters allowed to continue his life for the greater good.