"I don't mean I'm not strong or I'm never gonna learn how to be in control. I mean everything else." - CJ to Billie.
Carl Zachariah "CJ" DeLuca-Jenkins is the youngest son and child of Billie Jenkins and Charlie DeLuca as well as the baby brother of Connor, Christa, and Claire Jenkins. He is the surrogate nephew of the Charmed Ones; Piper and Phoebe Halliwell and Paige Matthews and surrogate cousin of the Charmed Children.
Being the son of one part of the "Ultimate Power" and a hunter, CJ is said to be a very unique and powerful witch Besides the basic powers of a witch, such as spell casting, potion making, and scrying, CJ has the powers of Pyrokinesis and Premonition. He is also thought to potentially be an amassing hunter should she ever train as such.
At six years old, CJ is an Elementary school student at Sunnyside Elementary school with Peyton Halliwell and Briana Trudeau. Like the girls, he is a part of a number of clubs including lacrosse, though he doesn't really know what he wants to do with his life due to his young age.
CJ is of the Jenkins family line of witches as well as the DeLuca family line of Hunters.
CJ Jenkins was born October 20, 2012 to witch Billie Jenkins and Supernatural Hunter; Charlie DeLuca at San Francisco Memorial Hospital, California born a few months after Peyton. Like with his brother and sister, he was given a Halliwell Wiccaning. After he was born, it was Hal that was the most happiest mostly
CJ is a fairly handsome young man looking like the double of his father.
- Hair: CJ similar to that of the rest of the males in his family, tends to keep changing the style of his hair with him continually cutting and growing his hair out depending on where his head is at. Recently his hair had been cut short but has grown it and now usually has it gelled into a messy style.
- Appearance: In terms of appearance, CJ is a lean young man of medium stature who has pale skin, and honey-brown eyes that are very much like his father's eyes. He is known for having moles all over his face, neck, and body, and is the smallest of the Jenkins men with him standing at 5'10" and looks much like a mix of his parents, and seems to have a slender build.
- Wardrobe: CJ's choice in clothing leans toward pieces that are comfortable and casual, such as hoodies, flannel button-ups, baseball-style t-shirts, and slim-cut jeans with Vans sneakers. However, he has also been known for wearing active wear during lacrosse and cross-country seasons, such as Under Armour t-shirts and track pants with tennis shoes. He also wears a black bracelet with a silver J on it for Jenkins and he also wears a silver ring given to him by his father.
CJ is described as being overly anxious and curious, particularly towards criminology and mysteries. He is extremely hyperactive, outspoken and immensely intelligent, has a quick mind for puzzles, witchcraft and research, yet prone to distraction and failing which is mostly due to him having ADHD, which was a huge surprise for his family. As he grows he matures, though at eight years old, he does have some romantic notions and has even developed a crush on his classmate and fellow witch; Briana Trudeau, the daughter of Prue Trudeau however due to some problems he doesn't trust easily.
Despite CJ's scatterbrained shenanigans, he is a well-meaning, extremely headstrong and strong hearted individual that is always willing to help people, even to the point of putting himself into troublesome or life-threatening situations and has been found to easily give up himself for the people he loves, such as when Peyton was attacked and he stepped in to defend her from the demons and has always been the one to save Briana. His eagerly caring nature can be seen in the way he treats his sisters, always keeping them grounded, as well as fixing and solving problems as well as creating plans both normal and supernatural. CJ takes on a grounding role for his friends, and always has Tyler Sommers' back, his best friend, and due to his ADHD and intelligence is a source of knowledge for his family.
Being that he is a Jenkins' witch, Drew is very stubborn, has an enthusiasm for sarcasm and is extremely protective and loyal to his family and friends. Underneath his near constant sarcasm however, CJ takes a lot on his shoulders and often feels guilty about things beyond his control such as the near death of his friends or his connection to his Aunt Christy; which causes him to struggle internally as well as cause him anxiety and panic attacks. Due to his knowledge of the law, being the son of a witch and a hunter, as well as his aptitude for analysis, deduction, solving mysteries and his natural intelligence being his greatest asset, and CJ takes satisfaction in following the clues and gathering evidence that leads him to identifying enemies and solving problems facing the people he loves.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Active Powers Edit
- Pyrokinesis: The ability to generate and manipulate heat and fire. As a firestarter, CJ can mentally cause objects and beings to burst into flames. Like with all his wiccan abilities he struggles a lot with controlling his flames although out of his abilities it seems to be the only one he actually has any control over, he was also later in discovering this ability much like his mother.
- Premonition: The ability to see and experience events from the past, present, and future. Unlike with his Aunt Phoebe, he mostly receives his visions when he is sleeping and with him being unable to control his visions. CJ's visions also often terrify him as he sees his Aunt Christy more than he would like.
Basic Powers Edit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spell and preform rituals. CJ is the one that struggles the most when it comes to magic which includes his spell casting no matter how much his Aunt Phoebe tries to teach him.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions. CJ is the one that struggles the most when it comes to magic which includes his abilities of potion making no matter how much his Aunt Piper tries to teach him.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, map and other tools.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with the dead.
Other Powers Edit
- High Resistance: The ability to be more resilient to powers that could be potentially lethal.
- Advanced Combat: As a witch; CJ has been trained hand to hand combat from his Aunt Phoebe.
- Temporary Powers: Over the course of his life, CJ has temporarily gained many abilities after being transformed or having had his powers swapped with other beings.
Professional Life Edit
- School Student: CJ is currently a first grader at Sunnyside Elementary school in the Bay Area of San Francisco, California, along with Briana Trudeau and Peyton Halliwell. As a student, CJ can be fairly intelligent though he struggles more academically just doing enough in school to get by and to keep his extracurricular activities going. Unlike the girls, CJ is more involved in the athletic side with him being on the lacrosse team, as well as the track and soccer teams and is also in a wilderness program and has recently been receiving more help academically from from Briana.
Peyton Halliwell Edit
Peyton is CJ's best friend. Having grown up together Peyton and CJ have always had a very close relationship with one another and seem to do everything with one another and seem to have a very unique yet strange relationship with one another with them seeing each other more like family than friends, and Peyton is highly protective of him and he often uses her in order to get a better understanding of magic and to help him deal with his visions; as Peyton's known for being the family psychic.
Like most friends, they do have their fights and battles though no matter what is going on in their personal lives they do always have each others back when it counts. Yet their biggest argument was over Briana, though after he started receiving visions about his evil Aunt Christy, Peyton was the one that helped him work it out and helped him to block out certain visions. It has been discovered that in the future CJ and Peyton are still very close friends and will risk everything for one another.
- CJ was named after his both his grandfathers; Carl Jenkins and Zachariah Huntley.
- CJ had inherited his powers of pyrokinesis from his Aunt Christy, though it is unknown where his powers of premonition come from.